Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - March 2013

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - March 2013

After a long hiatus, we're back again for March's break. Each month we're going to decide on a group of boxes, within our budget, to bust and every member will get all the cards pulled from their teams.

We're going to try out best to get this break filled, but in the event that it doesn't fill in time, we'll just decide amongst the participants on how to proceed. For sure, though, there will be 1 chosen team.

Price: $25
Payment Due: March 17
Teams: 1 chosen & ?????
Break Method: Live@BlogTV, Video@YouTube

Box Selection

2012 Topps Strata
2011 Panini Gold Standard
2010 Panini Crown Royale

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Redskins
4. Jeremy - Dolphins
5. franklinguy52 - 49ers
6. bajmurray - Patriots
7. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
8. crpalmi - Browns
9. pwolantern - Giants
10. captkirk42 - Ravens
11. Mike - Broncos
12. captkirk42 - Rams

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Waiting List

Jeremy - Patriots

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tennessee Titans

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

I have left all of the past owned teams listed. All of these teams are claimed, first, by the member listed beside them. If you no longer wish to keep that team, please say so in this thread. As soon as a member posts that they no longer want to claim their team, it will be given to the first person to express interest in this thread.

All teams that aren't either dropped, or reclaimed, by the listed owners will automatically be dropped on Friday at noon EST. After that, all unclaimed teams are available to the first person who posts in this thread claiming that team.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Cool.
Depending on who is still around and who reclaims their teams I'd like in an available slot. My team preferences are Redskins, Rams, Ravens.

I'm in, and I'm glad we're back! But M&M will have to let the Broncos go, sadly.

We should get a list of available teams added to the first post :)

Cool.
Depending on who is still around and who reclaims their teams I'd like in an available slot. My team preferences are Redskins, Rams, Ravens.

Since the Broncos slot opened up, and the Redskins are taken, I'll put you down for the Rams in the break.

Back