Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - March 2013

I can pick up a second slot, if we need to get it going. Then I could drop back to 1 if more people want in later. As bad as it kills me, as a Cowboy fan, I would be interested in the 49ers.

I'm not a fan of the current roster but count me in for the Miami Dolphins.

Thanks! I'll put you on the "waiting list", just until Friday (the deadline for the others to claim their teams from the last break). I'm assuming, though, that we'll have several who don't claim their teams.

I can pick up a second slot, if we need to get it going. Then I could drop back to 1 if more people want in later. As bad as it kills me, as a Cowboy fan, I would be interested in the 49ers.

I'm definitely not going to deny you that second spot, but we can still roll even if we're not "full".

I just emailed all of the members who haven't confirmed, or dropped, their teams yet. Hopefully we'll hear from them all soon so we can start to get an idea of what our budget will be like and what products we want to look at.

Here's a question we can ponder on while we wait for some other members to show up (or not show up).

Do you guys want to stick with the current setup where we get 1 owned team and 1 drafted team, or would you prefer that everyone buy their owned team for the $25 and we sell the remaining teams for half price to get more products?

Either way, any undrafted/unclaimed team cards will be randomed to all members of the group.

I would keep it how it is for now until we get more members interested, then maybe open up all of the teams later

The deadline for confirming/dropping teams is here, so I am going to release all of the teams that have not been confirmed or dropped.

That also means that Jeremy is joining us with the Dolphins.

Look at those teams available right now.. Panthers, Bengals, Broncos, Lions, Packers, Jags, Chiefs(getting a head start on 2013?), Vikings, Patriots and San Fran.. Great players on those teams.. And remember, its not locked to one year, we'll at least do the past two years per break :)

Back