Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - June 2013

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - June 2013

Welcome to the June edition of our official TCZ football break. This month marks the first month of our new break format (no more draft teams, discounted teams for members), and also the first month of our new schedule (outlined below).

Price: $25/team
Payment Due: June 9
Break Method: Live@VaughnLive, Video@YouTube

Break Schedule

While this schedule will vary by month, the first date will always be the first Sunday of the month. The 2nd date will always be the following Tuesday. The payment due date will always be the second Sunday of the month.

June 2 - Remaining teams open for purchase at $12/team for current members of the group only.
June 4 - All teams are final. Let's start talking boxes, and getting payments in.
June 9 - Payments are due. Boxes are ordered, and we're (im)patiently awaiting their arrival.

Box Selection

TBD

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Redskins
4. bajmurray - Patriots
5. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
6. Batman1641 - Browns
7. pwolantern - Giants
8. captkirk42 - Rams
9. Batman1641 - Panthers
10. Batman1641 - Packers
11. Booth9919 - Vikings
12. zdark - 49ers
13. franklinguy52 - Broncos
14. Luke Anderson - Buccaneers
15. Luke Anderson - Bengals

Discounted Teams ($12 each)

1. franklinguy52 - Bears

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.
Orange means payment arranged.

Free Team Giveaway

WestCoastSkinsFan - Ravens

Available Teams

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tennessee Titans

Waiting List

WestCoastSkinsFan - Redskins
Jmattt33 - Rams

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

We've already had a few changes since ending the last break. zdark has joined us with the 49ers, after Troy generously gave them up just for him. Troy also picked up the Broncos to replace that team. Finally, Andy (Booth9919) has re-joined us again with the Vikings.

Don't forget that we're going based on a schedule this month. Let's get those teams confirmed. :)

In!

Since we are doing a mix of years, and there is now a "rookie-oriented" break, I would be open to breaking older material if we can get a good price.

In!

Since we are doing a mix of years, and there is now a "rookie-oriented" break, I would be open to breaking older material if we can get a good price.

I'm with you on that one, for sure Brian! I, honestly, don't care what year it's from as long as we at least have a chance at some veteran autos. All that rookie stuff last month kinda made me cringe a bit. :LOL: Oh and, yeah, I know it was mostly my fault. :wtf:

In for Rams. Dropping Ravens to make them available to anyone interested. Hope this doesn't mess up our budget.

Any ideas with what we are breaking?

We'll probably discuss boxes after we get all the teams finalized and we know our budget. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'll make some options around those suggestions and we can all vote on what we break. I wouldn't mind kind of having a "throw back" break and skipping the '13 stuff for this month (since it's all college products) and going after some older stuff that may be marked down but still has a good shot at some nice autos from veteran players. It's all up to everyone else, though.

Back