Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - August 2012

Looking at the list, if booth9919 would like to get in on the group, I can give up my second spot with the Jaguars. I'll just stick with the 49ers. More the merrier. ;)

Thank you you for the offer, will gladly take it it September if it's still available but the month of July has been hectic with doctors appointments. Me and the wife are trying to get on fertility drugs and have been having appointments left and right :(! Kids better be worth the trouble LOL!

Andy

Thank you you for the offer, will gladly take it it September if it's still available but the month of July has been hectic with doctors appointments. Me and the wife are trying to get on fertility drugs and have been having appointments left and right :(! Kids better be worth the trouble LOL!

Andy

Good luck Andy, I hope everything works out for you and your wife

Andy
Cool, good luck to you guys :)

Back