Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - August 2012

Looking at the list, if booth9919 would like to get in on the group, I can give up my second spot with the Jaguars. I'll just stick with the 49ers. More the merrier. ;)

Looking at the list, if booth9919 would like to get in on the group, I can give up my second spot with the Jaguars. I'll just stick with the 49ers. More the merrier. ;)

Actually, Andy is on the waiting list because he's unable to participate in the group in August's break and wanted to get on the waiting list so nobody would beat him there when September comes.

Might need a little help with this break, if ok to bring up? I dont have a clue on football :confused:, I was talking to a friend at work and he said I think, Andrew Luck was a draft pick last year for the Lions? Im not sure who the new Rookies are and who are good, can someone keep me updated on who's who on both my 2 teams, And I was told in the Draft, if I land first or second pick, to pick the Carolina Panthers? guess they have a good rookie. Thanks for any help you can provide(y)

Might need a little help with this break, if ok to bring up? I dont have a clue on football :confused:, I was talking to a friend at work and he said I think, Andrew Luck was a draft pick last year for the Lions? Im not sure who the new Rookies are and who are good, can someone keep me updated on who's who on both my 2 teams, And I was told in the Draft, if I land first or second pick, to pick the Carolina Panthers? guess they have a good rookie. Thanks for any help you can provide(y)

Andrew Luck is actually a Colt. I've never been a huge rookie chaser, but I guess the rookie you'd be looking for is Ryan Broyles. If I had the Lions, however, I'd be looking to pull a Matt Stafford or a Calvin Johnson (only the best WR in the league).

As far as the draft goes, that is probably some good advise given the fact that we are doing a 2011 box and you could pull a Cam Newton. Another good option, in my opinion, would be the Dolphins with Ryan Tannehill.

Back