The end of the hobby for now...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Braveskid1025, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Figured I would post this on here. But with college coming up I need the extra money so made the hard decision to go ahead and sell of my collection as I need. Decided it would be better to get rid of it all and when I get back into collecting again I will start from scratch. But figured that college is more important than a hooby I love. So will still be checking the boards alot but will just try to stay away from buying and such.

2. You'll be missed for sure but you're making a great decision. School should definitely come first. Your maturity is impressive. Glad you'll still be checking in on the boards.

3. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Nate, its always sad to see someone take a break or leave.. but I know after youre done with college, youll be back with a vengeance.. I know that because you told me so :P

You'll always be welcome on TCZ Nate :)

4. Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Still plan on being active here and talking to everyone. That way I won't miss it to much :P

May run contests a lot with base cards and such too

5. man wish you the best! the hobby will always be here better education is very important

6. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I started bacj to school last year, so I understand what you are going through. I still collect but I am only able to pick up stuff every so often. Good luck!

7. Dang, judging by the title, the end of the hobby started with game used cards being inserted 2-3 per box, instead of 1 per case.

You'll be back. ;)

8. Thanks forthe posts guys. appreciate it! But yeah i definitely plan on coming back so dont worry...will sell of my collectionas money is needed. so if you guys like anything even pc just send a pm and let me know!

9. Good luck to ya, Nate. I'm sure you'll be back sooner than you think. :thumbsup:

10. hahaha thanks, and trust me im sure i will be too

11. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Good luck Nate, the hobby and TCZ will always be here for you when you decide to return.

12. thanks, appreciateita lot.and Iknow thats why I am not to upset can always come back