Selling TEXAS TREAT RYAN/YOUNG/DIAMOND AUTO 2/33

ANY INTEREST???

• YES

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Admittedly I'm not the biggest baseball fan, but I did grow up idolizing Nolan Ryan. So, this card is automatically pretty sweet to me. Also, while I have heard of Michael Young and know he's a pretty good baseball player, I've never heard of Thomas Diamond. That kind of ruins the card, for me. I'm not a fan of multi-player cards for this exact reason. Unless it's a card of retired guys who played together with a specific team, they just usually don't make any sense 5 years from their production date. Now you have a card of Nolan Ryan, one of baseball's greats, and some no-name guy. To top it off, there's also a guy on there who I would call pretty good, at best, in Michael Young.

Thomas Diamond
June 5, 2001: Drafted by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the 38th round of the 2001 amateur draft, but did not sign.June 7, 2004: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 1st round (10th pick) of the 2004 amateur draft. Player signed June 30, 2004.September 4, 2009: Selected off waivers by theChicago Cubs from the Texas Rangers.June 15, 2011: Released by the Chicago Cubs.June 20, 2011: Signed as a Free Agent with theMinnesota Twins.July 22, 2011: Released by the Minnesota Twins

Thomas Diamond
June 5, 2001: Drafted by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the 38th round of the 2001 amateur draft, but did not sign.June 7, 2004: Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 1st round (10th pick) of the 2004 amateur draft. Player signed June 30, 2004.September 4, 2009: Selected off waivers by theChicago Cubs from the Texas Rangers.June 15, 2011: Released by the Chicago Cubs.June 20, 2011: Signed as a Free Agent with theMinnesota Twins.July 22, 2011: Released by the Minnesota Twins

So, yeah, Nolan Ryan and Michael Young with a whozit. :confused:

I understand the concept of the card (past, present, future), but it does lose a little appeal when the "future" does not turn out. Anyway, it has Ryan's auto so it is an AWESOME card! I would definitely be interested but I am sure that I could not afford the asking price.

Back