TCZ's PC Club Group #2 - Jan '14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TCZ Personal Collection Club (PC Club)

There has been some interest to start another one of these, so I'm going to go ahead and get another one going (or try to, anyways). However, this one will be slightly different with the fee raising to $20 and the way the winnings are spent slightly different too.

How Does It Work?

Each member of the group will pitch in $20 (either gift or the member pays the fees) once a month. We will then have a random drawing and one member will be chosen to be able to add $195-200 worth of cards to their own PC. I will then work with that member to determine some cards to buy on their behalf to send to them.

Rules

• You must specify your "PC" upon joining. If you win, the cards you pick MUST match up with the PC you mentioned when you joined. If you want to change your PC, you must move to the bottom of our waiting list (if there is one at that time).
  • The winner must pick cards from eBay, CheckOutMyCards, or from another TCZ member.
  • The total spent should be between $195-200 (including shipping). I will pay shipping to you once I receive the cards.
  • The winner must pick at least 1 card that costs at least $150 or 2 cards that cost at least $75 each. It's suggested that you spend the entire amount on as few cards as possible, but that's not a requirement. However, if shipping to you requires something other than a standard bubble mailer, you will be responsible for that shipping as well.
  • The winner can't have the money sent directly to them. Cards must be chosen to purchase on their behalf. All money not spent will be spent on advertising for TCZ.

Additional Information

Keep in mind that the odds are that you will probably not be the winner. You only have a 10% chance at winning. That said, we are looking for some very dedicated members who will stick with this thing month after month whether they win or lose. This is more about us helping other members get some amazing additions to their collection than it is about us bettering our own collection.

Members

TBD

Waiting List

Mike - Dallas Cowboys / HOF Game-Used and Autos
Cool_Hand_Flash - Andrew Luck / Peyton Manning / Ultimate Collection / Indianapolis Colts / Thomas Robinson
Amandashubby2010 - Cam Newton / HoF gu and autos / Carolina Panthers
Jeremy - Udonis Haslem / Shane Larkin / Miami Heat past & present players / 1990's cards
rigo tovar - Cubs / Spurs / Cowboys / Ryne Sandberg / Andre Dawson / Mark Grace
MWS - Future and Current HOFer Autos / Denver Broncos Autos

Last edited:
I should mention that members that are in group #1 can also participate in this group if they wish. Also, the due dates will be different. The due date for this one will likely be around the middle of the month.

In!

Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Ultimate Collection, Colts & Thomas Robinson.

Are we doing the "if you win, you drop down and let a waiting list person in"-thing?

HECK YEAH, count me in!

PC: Udonis Haslem/Shane Larkin/Miami Heat past & present players and 1990's cards.

MWS - Future and Current HOFer Autos / Denver Broncos Autos

Wow, sorry guys. I thought I added you both days ago. I guess I missed it. Either way, you're added now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back