TCZ's PC Club Group #1 - Jan '14

PMs have been sent to the next few guys on the waiting list, but we're still waiting on several payments anyways.

@pwolantern, Abel doesn't log on very often so if you have some way of letting him know I PMed him that would be great. I'm not sure if he gets emails for PMs or not.

PMs have been sent to the next few guys on the waiting list, but we're still waiting on several payments anyways.

@pwolantern, Abel doesn't log on very often so if you have some way of letting him know I PMed him that would be great. I'm not sure if he gets emails for PMs or not.

Mike you can check Abel's activity on TCC, but I'm not sure if he's been there lately or not.

@Mike If you are unable to have the people respond that are on the waiting I should be good for payment tommorow,, just in case to get it going as soon as possible

Thanks. I'll let you know. One guy replied, and I'm still waiting on a reply from the other.

Just sent him a text, hopefully he will respond soon

Oh the excitement is killing me lol

Yeah, I can't wait to get this thing going. It's been fun trying to find something for the winners, and seeing what they've picked. There have been some really nice cards added to member's PCs from this thing. Still waiting on payments from @5toosweet and @Jeremy. Abel said he would pay yesterday, so I'm sure he just forgot. I sent him a PM to remind him. Also sent Jeremy a PM as a reminder, too.

Payments have been received by everyone. I'd like to do this today at around 4pm EST. If at least 1 other member can join me in my Breakers.TV room we'll get it done. That's a little over an hour from now. :)

Back