TCZ's Box Bustin' Blowout

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
What? The #1 goal for all collectors is to crack open packs of cards. The quickest way to open as many packs as possible is to bust the boxes that they're in. So that's exactly what we're going to do. Bust open as many boxes as we possibly can!

When? We'll make this a 2 day special happening on August 10-11, 2013.

How? All you have to do is buy, trade for, or steal (just kidding) any box(es) of cards between now and August 10. Then just bust that box open and share the contents of the box(es) on August 10-11, 2013. There will be a special forum created just for this promotion where you will be able to post all of your box breaks.

FAQ

How many boxes can we bust? Seriously? Who are we to tell you how many boxes of wax you can bust? The more the merrier! Just save some for the rest of us! ;)

Can we bust live on camera? Sure you can, but make sure you post the contents of the box within a thread here to get credit for the box(es) you bust.

And YouTube breaks? Just post the link to your YouTube video directly into your thread and the video will be right here on TCZ for us all to see.

What kind of cards can we bust? As long as it's a factory sealed box of cards, we don't care what they are. If Pokemon is your thing, bust that! Sports, non-sports, gaming, etc will all count!

Please keep in mind that this is just for fun and is not a competition!

There will be some small prizes given out randomly to everyone who participates, including our free group break teams!

If I've left something out, or if you have any questions, let me know.

Going to the National this weekend, I guess I can wait a week to open a box if I get one

I picked up a box of 2011 Contenders Baseball and 2013 Platinum Baseball at the National for this.

Guys, we're going to go ahead and extend this through the week. It will end on Friday. Let's get some more boxes busted, y'all!!

Guys, we're going to go ahead and extend this through the week. It will end on Friday. Let's get some more boxes busted, y'all!!
ill be busting boxes next friday but wont have time to get it posted until sunday because im going to a card show

Thanks to everyone who participated in our first Box Bustin' Blowout. It definitely wasn't as successful as I'd hoped, but maybe we'll try it again sometime in the future. Stay tuned for other fun promotions coming soon! ;)

Back