Baseball TCZ/TCC Monthly Baseball Break

We need to come up with some box options here. We need to keep it in the 200 range for boxes as we have had 1 back out and 1 not responding to requests for payments. We now only have 10 members. I would be willing to go up to 220 (eat some of the shiping and fees :( if needed)

Just so everyone is tracking, I have not forgotten about this. Between work and my paypal being hacked, I am way behind! I am getting these issues fixed and we will get this break done asap.

I know I have said this several times already, and I really appreciate everyones patience, but THANK YOU again and I am so sorry for this taking so long. Life has thrown me one curveball after another over the past 2 months. Between work, paypal being hacked (which was attached to my bank :( ), medical issues, and my 9 year old being in ICU with Meningitus (He was released yesterday :D ), I have had little time and honestly, very little desire to do much with cards at all.

I know this is unfair to all of you and I promise, I will make it up to you. I am slowly getting my paypal issues fixed, and within the next few weeks plan on finally hosting this break. Because it has taken so long, I will be throwing in some extra boxes to the mix. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again.

Shawn

Just as an update on this break, I just wanted to let you all know that I tried reaching out to Shawn on Facebook. I sent him a message on Thursday, which he read 6 minutes later, and I still haven't heard back from him. I'm sure it's too late to file a claim on PayPal, but it might be worth looking into. I'll update this thread if I get a reply before Shawn replies here again.

I am trying to get this completed very soon. I need some help though. I need to know who wants refunds and who still wants to break some cards. My goal is to purchase some extras for the break so that everyone who wishes to still break will get more than they bargained for. For those who wish to receive a refund, I completely understand and will get those issued asap. Please let me know via PM as it will notify me on my phone that way so I can get back to you quicker! Thanks

Just as an update on this break, I just wanted to let you all know that I tried reaching out to Shawn on Facebook. I sent him a message on Thursday, which he read 6 minutes later, and I still haven't heard back from him. I'm sure it's too late to file a claim on PayPal, but it might be worth looking into. I'll update this thread if I get a reply before Shawn replies here again.

As for the message on facebook, I apologize. I didn't intend to ignore you. I was at work and received the notification on my phone. I didn't have time to answer right then and by the time I did have time, I completely forgot I got a message. I assure everyone that you will be compensated for the troubles.

For those who are interested, Shawn posted the following message on TCC this morning.

Most of you that know me know that I consider the great members of this site my family. I have been absent for a while now and I apologize. I know that i still have a few issues that I need to get fixed here and I will as soon as possible. I am not going to go into details, but bad dosent begin to describe my situation this past year. That being said, I will slowly be selling off my collection as much as possible to try and get some things straight in my life.

For those that I owe money to from the failed box break: Please send me a PM with your current address and the amount I owe you. I no longer have access to the paypal account that was hacked and cant view that information. I will slowly get those refunds sent out.

Once I sell off the collection (with a few exceptions of course) I will try to stick around to say hi from time to time and hopefully be able to get back into the game after a few years. But for now, I must take a step back and think about whats most important. Thanks for everyones support and understanding over this past year. You will always be my family

Shawn

Back