• otis's Oscar Azocar

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This week's Trading Card Zone Showdown category is Funny Faces.

Description

Show the card of a player with the funniest face.

What is the Trading Card Zone Showdown?

The TCZ Showdown is a fun thing we'll do every week to give members a chance to submit some of their strange cards they normally may never display. Each week we'll post a new category and a poll for the members to vote on the previous week's entries. There won't be any prizes given out, for now.

Rules

• Cards must be of actual people, without dress/make-up, unless the category requests it.
  • Each member can enter a max of 2 entries.
  • Post your entries directly into this thread.

If you have any category ideas, please PM me a category title (no more than 40 characters) and a brief description of your category.

Nominations

Cool_Hand_Flash's Shaq
Shaqfunnyface.jpg

Mike's Bradie James
tcz_funny_faces.jpg

otis's Oscar Azocar
IMG01195-20120228-1616.jpg

Well, I didn't have anything better than this to enter into this week's contest (thank Mark for this category). Here's the best I could do.

Peek-a-Boo!

tcz_funny_faces.jpg

C'mon folks. Surely Mark and I aren't the only ones who have cards with goofy faces on them. :LOL:

A couple of great pics, I will have to do a little digging, but I think that I have a good one.

Didn't do much looking, but this was something that came to mind quickly. Oscar Azocar!

IMG01195-20120228-1616.jpg

I also remember Steve Trachsel's 95 UD Collector's Choice had a similar face to Bradie James above me but I had to go with this.

Nominations are now closed and the poll has been posted. It'll stay open for 1 week.

Also, I voted for otis on this one. I happen to find it pretty funny that they'd put a picture of a man "loving" his bat on a baseball card. :LOL:

Looks like the "bat lover" is running away with this one, but there are still a few days left to vote. Get those votes in, folks.

Back