• Cool_Hand_Flash's Chad Johnson Auto

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This week's Trading Card Zone Showdown category is Birthday Numbers.

Description

Best card of a player whose jersey number matches the last 2 digits in your birth year. For example, if you were born in 1975 the card you enter must feature a player with jersey #75.

What is the Trading Card Zone Showdown?

The TCZ Showdown is a fun thing we'll do every week to give members a chance to submit some of their strange cards they normally may never display. Each week we'll post a new category and a poll for the members to vote on the previous week's entries. There won't be any prizes given out, for now.

Rules

• Cards must be of actual people, without dress/make-up, unless the category requests it.
  • Each member can enter a max of 2 entries.
  • Post your entries directly into this thread.

If you have any category ideas, please PM me a category title (no more than 40 characters) and a brief description of your category.

Nominations

Mike's Ozzie Newsome Auto
newsom_au_001.jpg

pwolantern's Jeremy Shockey GU
shockey_mem_001.jpg

pwolantern's Jeremy Shockey Auto
shockey_au_001.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Chad Johnson Auto
johnson_au_001.jpg

Well, I was born in '82 and really wanted to enter my new Witten patch, but I found this card and really can't deny that a patch/auto of a HOFer is better than just a patch of a future HOFer. So, here's my entry into this week's contest.

newsome_au_001.jpg

1980 for me, couldn't decide which one I liked better, so here are both of my entries, one of my favorite players Jeremy Shockey...

JeremyShockeyNTfacemask.jpg

JeremyShockeyPremierauto.jpg

1985 here.. I instantly thought of a card.. but the player (Greg Jennings), is in his college uni :/

So! Here's Chad Johnson! :LOL:
ChadJohnsonUltimate.jpg

The poll has been posted and will close in 5 days. Let's get to voting y'all!! The new showdown will be posted today too.

If you have any category ideas, please drop me a PM with the title and description.

Back