TCZ Pro Football Pick'em

I thought I was in? I've been in the league since the beginning and been in the top spot? What's going on? Thanks Paul (Patriots Rule)

I thought I was in? I've been in the league since the beginning and been in the top spot? What's going on? Thanks Paul (Patriots Rule)

I was wondering who that was. One of the "rules" for entering into this thing was that you had to post in this thread what your name was. That way we would know which team belonged to which TCZ member. I'll get you added to the list now.

I was wondering who that was. One of the "rules" for entering into this thing was that you had to post in this thread what your name was. That way we would know which team belonged to which TCZ member. I'll get you added to the list now.

Sorry about.

Thanks man.

Since he won't announce it, @Mike is the week 5 winner when the tiebreakers are taken into account! Congrats Mike, and it is good to see that we had 5 different winners in 5 weeks!

Since he won't announce it, @Mike is the week 5 winner when the tiebreakers are taken into account! Congrats Mike, and it is good to see that we had 5 different winners in 5 weeks!

Thanks Troy. Just to think that I almost forgot to make my picks last week. I didn't even pick a winner of the Thursday night game last week. I wouldn't have got it right, anyways, though so the outcome would have been the same.

Congrats @Amandashubby2010!

To those who haven't already, don't forget to make your picks for this week. I completely forgot about Thursday night for a 2nd week in a row. Last week it didn't matter because I would have gotten it wrong anyways, but this week it cost me a point. :mad:

Back