TCZ Partners up with LiveCaseBreak.com

Discussion in 'Support and Feedback' started by Mike, May 31, 2012.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Today we're pleased to announce that we have agreed to a partnership with LiveCaseBreak.com. TCZ will now be the exclusive forum for LiveCaseBreak.com and their group breaks. We will be posting regular updates about all of their upcoming group breaksin the , so please check them out.

LCB breaks all sorts of cases of cards from all the major sports, UFC/MMA, and even some non-sport cards. If you would like to check them out, their website is http://www.livecasebreak.com, or you can just visit the LCB store to check out their upcoming case breaks.

2. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Sounds great, Mike! Happy to see the site continue to move forward.

3. Sweet! Welcome To TCZ

4. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Awesome news! Welcome to the future of trading card forums LCB! :D

5. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Great news, I am looking foward to seeing what this can do for the community here at TCZ.

6. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

Great news indeed. Progress is always welcome!

7. Hello everyone ! Finally getting accustomed to the new forum ! Our first two breaks with TCZ officially on our site will be tonight ! 8:00 & 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time tonight. Here is the link to our schedule where you can click on a break, and pop up information for it including where to view it and what teams are remaining !
    http://www.livecasebreak.com/Schedule.html

8. This is a great partnership. It's actually how I found out about TCZ in the first place. LCB goes out of their way to provide honest, fair and fun case breaks to their customers (of which I am one) and I think the partnership between LCB and TCZ will only bring positive things!

Great news!