TCZ on Twitter

Discussion in 'Support and Feedback' started by Mike, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

TCZ is now on Twitter as @TradingCardZone. We will be posting information there about any unexpected downtime, or problems, with the site. Who knows, we may even host a contest or 2 just for our Twitter followers. So, if you have a Twitter account, please follow us.

2. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Uh oh, looks like I might have to go and sign up for a Twitter account

3. Mike

I just started using it, personally, and so far it's been a great way to engage other people within our hobby, and other hobbies of mine as well.

4. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Cool, I will surely be checking it out within the next few days

5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

:lol: me too.. looks like my priciples have to go out the window in support of TCZ! :unsure:

6. Mike

7. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Still following.

8. Cool_Hand_Flash

Just so everyone knows, it wouldn't hurt if our Zoners retweet the contests etc :)

9. FYI, if you haven't started a Twitter account, do it. Not just for this contest either. I've won an obscene amount of stuff on there from Atlsportscards, DACardworld, Topps, Panini... it just keeps coming.

Cool_Hand_Flash and Mike like this.
  10. Cool_Hand_Flash

Yup people, go do that! .. but on the odd chance someone not from north america reads this. Most, if not all contest etc are for north americans only. Which is sad, cause there are card collectors all over the world.

On, a lighter note. We almost have 100 followers on Twitter last time I checked! :D

11. Mike

To all our members, if we aren't following you on Twitter already, just drop us a Tweet to let us know you're registered on the forums and we'll be sure to get you followed. ;)

12. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Even though I don't Twitter much I'm being followed, and I'm following. OH it's just one big spy game to you guys isn't it?:ninja:

13. Mike

Great! We're busted! :D

14. twitter is the best lots of giveaways