TCZ Forum Statistics

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I just wanted to give some of you a look at some of the logs from our forums for the months of March and April. You will notice that towards the end of April there was a nice increase in all of the data shown. The difference is small, but there is still a difference. Hopefully, this will continue to grow from month to month.

Thanks to all of the members who have been active on the forums, and for helping spread the word on other sites and locations. Let's keep this thing going!

Here are the graphs for the last 3 months.

stats-1309.png

stats-1310.png

stats-1311.png

Last edited:
I've added the stats from May into the first post. It looks like there might be a slight increase in the number of posts and a definite increase in the number of active daily users. Keep in mind that only tracks users who are registered, and logged in. Hard to tell on the threads and the post likes.

This is actually a really cool graphic. Keep it up!!!

I'll definitely keep this updated on a monthly basis. I'll probably start ditching older months from now on, though, and just rotate the last 3 months from now on. Maybe at the end of the year I'll re-post the graphics from a year ago, so we can see how much things have changed in a year.

Just got June's stats posted up. It looks like we've seen an increase (even if only slightly) in just about every category. Awesome!

July's stats have been posted. This one is a bit weird to me. Our active users increased pretty significantly throughout July, but our thread and post count both dropped. A lot of members, I guess, that don't have anything to say. We did have the Trade-a-Thon, though, that helped bring up the thread and post count before. I guess we'll have to have another one of those at some point soon. ;)

Sorry I didn't get around to getting September added sooner, but I completely forgot. Anyways, it looks like we took a small dip in every category other than post likes in the month of September. Things were quite slow that month, though. I'm betting it's all back to above normal for October, though, when we post those stats. Thanks to all of you who have stuck us.

Sorry I didn't get around to getting September added sooner, but I completely forgot. Anyways, it looks like we took a small dip in every category other than post likes in the month of September. Things were quite slow that month, though. I'm betting it's all back to above normal for October, though, when we post those stats. Thanks to all of you who have stuck us.
Blame the Government Shutdown. :LOL:

Thats a steady increase and the efforts need to be appreciated. Though things were a little slow a couple of months back, TCZ has been growing in leaps and bounds and that is a postive developement for all its members. :)

Back