TCZ Featured Cards

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'm aware that some of you may not be able to see it (it will depend on your screen resolution), but we have added a background with 10 featured cards (5 on each side). The idea is to have the best 10 cards that have been shown on TCZ in those slots. Right now we're just using some random cards from our CoTM contests, but we have set up some criteria of what we will be looking for in the future.

We are definitely open to suggestions from you all, the members, as to what cards you would like to see listed.

Here are the requirements for cards going forward:
  1. The card must be owned by a member of TCZ.
  2. The card's owner must have posted a scan of that card right here on TCZ.
  3. The card should have been posted within the last year. If you notice one that is "too old" to remain active, please mention it in this thread, and suggest a card to take its place.
Currently Displayed Cards

2011 Limited Moniker Bats #14 Pete Rose /25 - Apr 9, 2013
2012 Limited Material Monikers #23 Felix Jones /25 - Mar 13, 2013
2012 Limited Jumbo Jerseys Autographs #34 Tony Romo /10 - Mar 13, 2013
2008-09 SP Authentic Limited Autographed Patches #230 Jonathan Ericsson - Feb 16, 2013
2012 Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials Autographs NFL Prime #230 Russell Wilson - Apr 26, 2013
2012 Topps Archives Autographs #FH Frank Howard - Apr 26, 2013
2012 Finest UFC Autographs #ARR Ronda Rousey - Feb 21, 2013
2007-08 Ultra SE Autographics Blue #AULB Larry Bird - Apr 22, 2013

I've tried to hunt down all the cards that we have listed so we can keep a running list of the currently featured cards in the first post. If you know what any of the ones not listed in the first post are, let me know and I'll get it edited.

On the right side:

1st card
2012 Gypsy Queen Yu Darvish RC (Super short printed)

Last Card
2012 Bowman Platinum Ryan Zimmerman Jersey/Auto

The TCZ Featured Cards have been updated. We removed the Yu Darvish and the Cam Newton and then added the Russell Wilson and the Frank Howard.

Remember, if you have any suggestions on changes, we definitely want to hear them!

Here's another change for today. We removed the Ryan Zimmerman GU/Auto and added the Larry Bird Auto.

Because of some changes we'll be making to the site soon, which will start to be revealed this weekend, we had to remove the featured cards background. Now, instead of being in the background, the featured cards will be located in the sidebar on the forum home page. They aren't all in the rotation right now, but they will be added slowly. :)

Back