TCZ Coins - Link the Ink

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Hello all Coin Hunters on TCZ!

Looking for Coin? Up for a challenge? Well, have we got the ticket for you :)

Each week I will post a close up of an autograph off of a card. It can be from any sport (including UFC/MMA), and it will be all our fine members job, to guess which athlete put pen to card (or sticker).. In other words, the challenge is to Link the Ink ;)

Each contest will run for a week, and after said week, all correct answers will get a trip to random.org and who ever is on top after 3 clicks wins a TCZ Coin!

So, off we go! I hope this first one isn't too hard..

Please send me a PM marked "Link the Ink week 1" and the name of the athlete, and only the name, you think it is. Please, do NOT post your guess in the thread!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Good idea for a contest Mark. I'll send a PM shortly with my guess, but I have a feeling everyone else will be sending the exact same PM this time. :p

Cool_Hand_Flash

Good idea for a contest Mark. I'll send a PM shortly with my guess, but I have a feeling everyone else will be sending the exact same PM this time. :p
Thank you :) and you know, I think you're right, but we need to start it up nice and easy :p

So far two replies! :D

Cool_Hand_Flash

Anyone wanna shoot me a guess today? So far, 4 guesses.. and keep in mind, its not who guessed right first, it'll be randomed off between all correct guesses :)

Cool_Hand_Flash

No one else wants to guess ? :)

When the coin system starts rolling, an extra coin or two would be pretty sweet :)

Cool_Hand_Flash

Let it run a few days extra.. sadly only 5 answer :( Hope the next one will have more answers :)

Good thing was.. Everyone guessed it! :D

Answer: Peyton Manning

On to the random thingey..

Random #1:
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

bradkcincy
Mike
pwolantern
franklinguy52
iamhannah
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:51:14 UTC

Random #2:

pwolantern
bradkcincy
franklinguy52
iamhannah
Mike
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:52:58 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Random #3 - Final one:

iamhannah
bradkcincy
Mike
pwolantern
franklinguy52
Timestamp: 2012-06-10 00:53:24 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Congrats Iamhannah! You win the first Link the Ink and a TCZ Coin ! :)

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
I meant In terms of the timing of seeing this thread/contest. Had I seen it earlier I could have guessed (and I was correct).

Cool_Hand_Flash

I meant In terms of the timing of seeing this thread/contest. Had I seen it earlier I could have guessed (and I was correct).
Gotta check in more often James T :p

Cool_Hand_Flash

Missed this contest to, I knew who it was also when I first saw it, dang, I will keep an eye out for next one Mark, cool contest ;)
Week 2 is open til tomorrow so.. :p