TCZ Coins - Link the Ink - Week 10

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Hello all Coin Hunters on TCZ!

Looking for Coin? Up for a challenge? Well, have we got the ticket for you :)

Each week I will post a close up of an autograph off of a card. It can be from any sport (including UFC/MMA), and it will be all our fine members job, to guess which athlete put pen to card (or sticker).. In other words, the challenge is to Link the Ink ;)

Each contest will run for a week, and after said week, all correct answers will get a trip to random.org and who ever is on top after 3 clicks wins a TCZ Coin!

Please send me a PM marked "Link the Ink week 10" and the name of the athlete, and only the name, you think it is. Please, do NOT post your guess in the thread!

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
Not many responses this week, this is a tough one!

Cool_Hand_Flash

Mwuahahahahaharh!

Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash

Wow.. I guess it really was a tough one.. 2 answers.. But both corect!

This week answer:

Kevin Garnett

On to the exciting random! 50/50 shot at the coin!

First random:
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

bradkcincy
dualshock
Timestamp: 2012-08-13 01:26:23 UTC

Second random:

dualshock
bradkcincy
Timestamp: 2012-08-13 01:26:44 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Third random:

bradkcincy
dualshock
Timestamp: 2012-08-13 01:27:02 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Did Brad just win a coin? I think he did! Congrats Brad :D And great job to Dennis as well :)

holy batman!!!!!! i won my first coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool_Hand_Flash

holy batman!!!!!! i won my first coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excited much ? :D Congrats Brad :)

Thanks everyone! I would like to think my wife and kids for there support! With out them this would be impossible. I also would like to thatnk mark for all that he does. Also like to think the fearless leader mike! And a last thank you to Obama!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
And a last thank you to Obama!
Unfortunately when I went to deposit your coin Obama decided that you should pay taxes on it. Since we don't distribute change, we just sent your entire coin to him. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: