SUPER High End Gretzky/Lemieux Auto/Patch 4/5

Wow! That wasn't smart listing it w/ only 1 feedback...you should have had #57 Johan Santana list it for you. I think he has like some business for listing items for people.

He already sold it for 900 less than the first one because he only had 1 feedback. He should have contacted someone like you though.

yea there are 2 or three ebay consignment sellers on here. ( Johann, Myself, and someone else does it) You would have did better with one of us because we have more feedback and a high end selling history.

The Guy That Bought It Does NOT Have Paypal And That Is The Only Form Of Payment I Was Willing To Accept....So It Is Either Going Back Up For Auction Or Im Gonna Sell It On The Boards

MooShooPork said:
The Guy That Bought It Does NOT Have Paypal And That Is The Only Form Of Payment I Was Willing To Accept....So It Is Either Going Back Up For Auction Or Im Gonna Sell It On The Boards

You should probably consider letting either of the site moderators Panthers, or Yohan Santana list it for you, if you decide to relist it on ebay. With the large amount of positive feedback they both have could get you almost double what you got on your own with 2 only feedback. No offense, but I'd be a little leary bidding on such a high priced card from someone with hardly any feedback. If a seller decides to rip off a buyer, I think they are only covered up to $1000 from paypal, which is about where yours ended the first time. Whatever you decide, good luck with it. That is one sweet piece of hockey memorabilia you have in your hands.

***(If it were my card, I would list it on a BIN of maybe around $2200 with the best offer option along side it. In my auction body I would reference this last sale ending at $1900+, and remind them yours has nicer swatches. Maybe you'll get a $2000 offer, which wouldn't be too bad) ;) :D

*** (Then again if it were mine, I'd probably keep it) :eek:

i agree with leafs , you should let someone who has a big feedback number sell it for you. people looking to spend that kind of money on a card will spend more for the security knowning that they are going to get it, and with only 1 feedback ,that leaves alot of room for doubt.good luck either way :)

I'd love to see the BIN on that at least at $2000. The other sale set the market price on this card at $1950, and yours is nicer. I think you are under-valuing it, and could get $2K easy. If you list the BIN above the sale price of the other one, then it is very possible someone will bite at the $1950 range, because of what the other ended at. None of my business at all, but I'd love to see you get the maximum possible on this card. You can always lower the BIN price part way through the auction if you have no bites. You can't raise it if it sells. Good luck with the sale. :)

Back