STILL SELLING GUYS!!

gatorscollector

Prospect
Transactions: 3
I have TONS OF BASE, quiet a few rc's and some other stuff for sale. I prefer selling in bigger lots but I would be willing to do PWE as well. so post what your looking for and I will pm you what I have. I am leaving today at 5:30 for a missions trip and will be back friday morning, so if I don't get back to you I will!
thanks for the look! God bless

Do you have a Photobucket, or something, I can look through? I have a Mikel Leshoure on-card rookie auto/jumbo jersey from 2011 Absolute numbered /25.

Hey buddy, just wondering if you were interested in the Leshoure that I posted. It's numbered /25. Let me know. :)

I have TONS OF BASE, quiet a few rc's and some other stuff for sale. I prefer selling in bigger lots but I would be willing to do PWE as well. so post what your looking for and I will pm you what I have. I am leaving today at 5:30 for a missions trip and will be back friday morning, so if I don't get back to you I will!
thanks for the look! God bless

I like that Ridley. Take a look at my bucket and see if we can work something out. Not sure if I have anything that you PC though. Thanks!

Back