STILL SELLING GUYS!!

Discussion in 'Football Card Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gatorscollector, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I have TONS OF BASE, quiet a few rc's and some other stuff for sale. I prefer selling in bigger lots but I would be willing to do PWE as well. so post what your looking for and I will pm you what I have. I am leaving today at 5:30 for a missions trip and will be back friday morning, so if I don't get back to you I will!
    thanks for the look! God bless

2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Do you have a Photobucket, or something, I can look through? I have a Mikel Leshoure on-card rookie auto/jumbo jersey from 2011 Absolute numbered /25.

3. just posted it man! thanks for asking else I wouldn't have even noticed that ;)

4. Mike

I like that Demaryius Thomas auto. Let me know if there's something we can work out there. Here's a scan of the Leshoure.

leshoure.jpg

5. pm coming man!

6. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Sending a PM

7. pm sent back!

8. bump guys! anyone else interested?

9. Mike

Hey buddy, just wondering if you were interested in the Leshoure that I posted. It's numbered /25. Let me know. :)

10. okay so I guess idk how to send a pm, but yes I am interested, prolly wont invest to much in it though man.

11. I like that Ridley. Take a look at my bucket and see if we can work something out. Not sure if I have anything that you PC though. Thanks!

12. I dont see your bucket man, I'll check it out if you get me the link.
    thanks1

13. Mike

Look under his avatar, below his feedback, and right above the Panthers logo. There's his photobucket link. ;)