Sports Card Websites

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Today I stumbled across a blog I'd never read, or even heard of before. The reason I visited, honestly, is because the page title said "400+ of the best hobby sites" and I wanted to see if TCZ made the list. I was a bit disappointed when I noticed that it wasn't but after a short comment below the article, it was revised to include TCZ in the forum section. Yay!

I would suggest that you all bookmark it, though, for future reference, especially if it's going to be continually updated, and I expect that it might. It's not just a list of forums, or blogs, but includes lists to pretty much any kind of website you could possibly need in this hobby including manufacturer sites, grading sites, auction houses, group breakers, and plenty more. The bottom line is, if you're looking for something in the hobby and can't find it, this article will probably be able to show you where else to look. There are plenty of sites on the list that I didn't even know existed.

Check it out, and tell them Mike @ TCZ sent you. ;)

http://waxpackgods.com/baseball-card-websites/

Impressive. Wow my blogs made the Blogspot Blogs section. Cool I'm a Rock Star D'oh! but this is about trading cards.

Back