Sort of copying BArry Sanders = GOAT

Brad

Bench Warmer
He had a project of getting every true RC of Carson Palmer. I am doing the same thing but with TJ Houshmandzadeh (since he is a hell of a lot cheaper). If you have any PLMK. I am posting a check list of the the true rcs

2001 Absolute Memorabilia
2001 Bowman HAVE
2001 Bowman Chrome
2001 Donruss Elite
2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars
2001 Pacific
2001 Pacific Impressions
2001 Pacific Invincible
2001 Playoff Contenders HAVE
2001 Playoff Honors
2001 Playoff Preferred HAVE
2001 Private Stock
2001 Quantum Leaf
2001 SP Authentic
2001 SPx
2001 Titanium
2001 Titanium Post Season
2001 Topps Chrome
2001 Upper Deck
2001 Upper Deck Legends
2001 Upper Deck MVP HAVE
2001 Upper Deck Ovation
2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X 4 types see below
2001 Upper Deck Top Tier
2001 Upper Deck Victory
2001 Upper Deck Vintage HAVE
2001 Vanguard

2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X T Houshmandzadeh MVP 324M
2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X T Houshmandzadeh UD 324U
2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X T Houshmandzadeh VICT 324VC
2001 Upper Deck Rookie F/X T Houshmandzadeh VINT 324VN HAVE

Last edited by a moderator:
OK here is what I found. A few I'm not sure are true rookies.

Vanguard (may be a parallel. #'d /299 on front)
Victory
UD Top Tier
UD
Quantum Leaf
Pacific
Leaf R and S (Auto'd and not SN'd). True RC?

Good luck on the Titanium. Its numbered to 75 and those cards rarely show up. However, there is a full set on ebay right now.:salut:

OK here is what I found. A few I'm not sure are true rookies.

Vanguard (may be a parallel. #'d /299 on front)
Victory
UD Top Tier
UD
Quantum Leaf
Pacific
Leaf R and S (Auto'd and not SN'd). True RC?

Thanks for the help. From what I can tell the true rc in Vanguard is /450 and the Blue version is /299. And the Leaf R&S auto is a parallel. However the others are true rookies and book for $24.50 as a whole. PLMK what we can work out.

Good luck on the Titanium. Its numbered to 75 and those cards rarely show up. However, there is a full set on ebay right now.:salut:

Thanks for the info :salut: I am not too familiar with the set. Can you link me to the auction so I know what I am looking for? Also I think I may have one. Is the Terrell in this scan what I am looking for since it said JSY for the Houshmandzadeh

dterrellgroup1.jpg

Yes that is the Titanium. I think I have 2 of the CJ :) or at least did at one time.

Oooops. Did not see your reply. Would love to get some Bengals (esp CJ, Palmer, Housh, JJ, Hall, Perry, Irons, Madieu, Landon, Big Willie) or Purdue in return. LMK.

Oooops. Did not see your reply. Would love to get some Bengals (esp CJ, Palmer, Housh, JJ, Hall, Perry, Irons, Madieu, Landon, Big Willie) or Purdue in return. LMK.

JJ as in Jeremi Johnson? I do have a second Bowmans Best Red auto /50 (BV 25). No Irons, some Housh but mainly trying to expand my collection of him. Also have Topps Gallery rc of Chad to toss in. Does that interest you?

Oh, for got about him. Not much of him. I know you said Pudue, does a Kyle Orton Contenders interest you?

YES!! Not sure on values. I know I have a few Stuckeys to throw in. LMK if that is enough.

YES!! Not sure on values. I know I have a few Stuckeys to throw in. LMK if that is enough.

The Orton books 25 just like the Houshs (for whatever Beckett is worth). I can just do the Orton for those Houshs if you want, do not need any Stuckeys tossed in to even it up

The Orton books 25 just like the Houshs (for whatever Beckett is worth). I can just do the Orton for those Houshs if you want, do not need any Stuckeys tossed in to even it up

You are getting the Stuckeys and you will like them!!! (I hope)

Back