Someone say Bat Knob???

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by XianSPL, Jul 18, 2012.

1. If you guys aren't in the habit of watching the breaks on LiveCaseBreak, you're missing out. Case in point, last night. A buddy of mine (everyjeter) pulled a David Ortiz bat knob 1/1 out of Tier One baseball. LCB has also busted the Johnny Bench bat knob in the past. Last night's case was insanely good. To watch the unveiling of the bat knob, check out the following link:

http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/2795396/ZmRxbeZxbOFtZeVvYeTD&pos=ancr

But I also encourage you to watch the videos before and after this one. Some great great stuff.

2. screenshot is best i could do for a pic. :)

[​IMG]

3. Oh wow that's sweet!

4. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Haha! Nice!! I was there when the Bench was pulled, and now I wish I would have been there last night too! LCB has great pulls all the time so, as Christian said, I encourage all of you to check out their breaks if you're not already.

5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Nice, how thick are those? Gotta be bricks! :ohmy:

6. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I have heard about these but had not seen one yet. That is sick!

7. Probably need a 400pt holder or something.

8. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

Wow, that is an awesome pull

9. FYI in case any of you know someone who is an Ortiz collector ... I've been informed that the card is available for sale (not trade). If you know of someone who might be interested, feel free to send them my way. Also, here is the LCB picture of the card. Much better than my screenshot. lol

[​IMG]

10. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Those are just some sweet, sweet cards! Thanks for sharing this Christian.

11. Bat knob in a baseball card! What will they think of next?