So I'm a loser.....

R

rb45070

But Im going to see Harry Potter here in like an hour and a half, i will give opinions afterwards but no spoilers.

R

rb45070

Ive read all the books and enjoy them for the most part and my reasoning is there are gonna be a hell of a lot less kids tonight then there there will be at noon tomorrow

you are correct, it was draco that killed him

I can't wait to hear a review, I am going to see it at 11:15 tomorrow
I was saying wrong movie/book. Draco was afraid to kill Dumbledore, so Snape did it because he made the promise to Draco's mother that he would make sure Draco did what he was sent out to do.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
I was saying wrong movie/book. Draco was afraid to kill Dumbledore, so Snape did it because he made the promise to Draco's mother that he would make sure Draco did what he was sent out to do.
:doh::doh::doh::doh: crap you can tell that i haven't finished the last book again huh??? trying to reread 2 books at the same time is interesting

:salut:

That would drive me crazy. I can't wait for the 7th book.
it's a curse, i have to reread the one coming out in the movies so i can figure out what they cut out of the book and so it makes sense (goblet of fire threw me with no Dobby) and since the book is due out on the 21st i need the story fresh in my head so i'm not missing a beat going into the last book. i'm a geek and going to a midnight release party on the 20th so i can start reading the book. i have no patience. my younger bro joked that he was willing to go to jail to get his hands on the new book that is in his jobs' warehouse. i didn't even think they shipped the books yet but i guess military bases get priviledges

it's a curse, i have to reread the one coming out in the movies so i can figure out what they cut out of the book and so it makes sense (goblet of fire threw me with no Dobby) and since the book is due out on the 21st i need the story fresh in my head so i'm not missing a beat going into the last book. i'm a geek and going to a midnight release party on the 20th so i can start reading the book. i have no patience. my younger bro joked that he was willing to go to jail to get his hands on the new book that is in his jobs' warehouse. i didn't even think they shipped the books yet but i guess military bases get priviledges
Tell him to get me one!

R

rb45070

I thought that this was one of the better Potter films done. After a nice opening sequence, you are taken through a long series of talking but not a whole lot of action. Then the last 30 or so of the movie, you get hit with a lot. For those that dont read the books, I think it was an incredible task of scaling down without losing much at all. I really enjoyed the movie a lot. Cant wait for the book release either. And really, Dan, the lady in pink is right up your Ally :lollol::lollol: