Signed up in 07, first post today!

K

KCBeltranFan

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.

For some reason I signed up in July '07 and never logged in after. I got an email this morning inviting me back and I'm all too happy to oblige!

My name is Shaun. I'm a 24 year old basketball fan in Illinois. I'm a married Father of one little girl.

I recently began collecting a couple of players (Shawne Williams and Quincy Douby), and I hope to build a fairly nice collection this year on a limited budget.

I don't know what else there really is to know about me. Thanks for taking a minute to check the thread out.

-Shaun

Welcome aboard :cheers:

What teams do you follow? We have a resident Illini fan and a couple of Bulls fans that float around on here.

Thanks for the welcomes...

I'm over in Schaumburg, actually. NW Burbs.

As for teams, I definitely follow the Bulls as well as the Raptors. Strange bedfellows, I guess. Thanks again!

i know a bit about schaumburg, was there a few weeks ago taking my nephew to rainforest...i live in a hick town 25 miles south of dekalb and go to NIU, zeeck lives in aurora, so we know the area

I guess at this point it won't seem like I'm encouraging more people from Illinois to join..... ;) Have you started your daughter into collecting yet? :D

Back