Sep 2012-Mar 2013 Card of the Month

Which card is the best? (scans in the first post)

• redwing40's Jonathan Ericsson Patch/Auto /100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool_Hand_Flash's Ronda Rousey Auto

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mike's Tony Romo Patch/Auto /10

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • redwing40's Justin Abdelkader Patch/Auto /249

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • pwolantern's Denard Robinson Auto

• Mike's Demarco Murray Patch/Auto /525

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Hey all, a new beginning and a new cotm. We decided to make it for September 2012 to March 2013 this time around, to give people a shot at showing stuff off , recapping etc etc.

So get nominating peoples! :)

Here's how it works.

• All entries must have been first obtained within the month they're nominated for.
  • NEW Members can not nominate their own cards. NEW
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • NEW Do not post the scans within this thread. Post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown. NEW
  • If you would like to have your card nominated, create a thread in the appropriate forum (such as Box Breaks, Show and Tell, or Mail Days), and share the card within that thread. If it deserves to be nominated, someone will notice it and post the nomination within this thread.
Nominations

redwing40's Jonathan Ericsson Patch/Auto /100
ericsson_au_001.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash's Ronda Rousey Auto
rousey_au_001.jpg

WINNER: Mike's Tony Romo Patch/Auto /10
romo_au_002.jpg

redwing40's Justin Abdelkader Patch/Auto /249
abdelkader_au_001.jpg

pwolantern's Denard Robinson Auto
robinson_au_001.jpg

Mike's Demarco Murray Patch/Auto /525
murray_au_001.jpg

I expected to see some new posts, by now, from a certain Dane showing off some of his adds since September so we could get them nominated. :confused:

The last wax I busted was a wedding gift from a friend on here and that was over a year ago. lol

Hopefully, I'll have an entry within the next two weeks. If I don't bust any wax soon, I'll go crazy.

Thanks! :)

But it'll lose to the card youre getting next mailday, cause Im nominating that.. wowsers that was nice! (Just saw it pulled on blog)

Well, we'll see. It was a sweet card, but that Rousey is awesome too. I can't say I like it more than what I'm getting next week, but hey, I'm biased! :LOL:

Well, we'll see. It was a sweet card, but that Rousey is awesome too. I can't say I like it more than what I'm getting next week, but hey, I'm biased! :LOL:
Well, yeah, but I think most people on here lean towards the four big sports, rather than MMA would be my guess..

But we need more entries peeeople! Show off those cards so we can get a great set on nominations :)

Back