Selling - Danica 2013 TM #1/10 Autograph!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
I have received a couple of offers on this card, but before I do let it go I thought I would see who is, if anyone, interested in buying this.

Tempted to go on the 'bay, but thinking a private sale would work better?

Please PM with offers.

danicabook_zps7abbc65a.png

That's an Ebay card all the way- an Ebay 1/1 first one made. I'd say whatever your best offer is, double it and do BIN OBO.

there was a big problem with the stickers... this is the Nationwide Version... and would have a Dale Jr authentication... but some cards were released without the sticker.. and some of the Sprint Cup cards have the Dale Jr authentication... oh oh.. the Sprint Cup car is owned by Tony Stewart. What a fiasco ... first we had the K-ski auto-pen and now the sticker incident! Press Pass has issued a statement that they will not replace the cards.

No replacement? that's fine by me... the last thing I want is to send it in and get told that they don't have replacements and they send me a Casey Mears Autographed Shoe #/299 in it's place!

By-the-way... I have taken this card, along with the #/99 Triple Swatch and have listed them on the 'bay together.

Back