Football scottyb13's 2013 Totally Certified 12 Box Case Break

scottyb13

Rookie
Transactions: 13
So I have gotten a big demand to do another group break so here it is! We are doing a massive 12 box case break of the hot new 2013 Totally Certified Football that is releasing in the end of November! There will be a total of 72 hits!!! Teams will be randomized on the 27th and then trading of teams can happen form the 27th until 1 hour before the break. Please join so we can have another sick break! Deadlines are listed below:

Price: $45 for a random team
Break Method: Will not be shown live but I will record it and load it to YouTube.
Paypal Address: [email protected]

Deadlines:
November 10th: All slots are final and start getting payments sent
Novmeber 13th: Payments due and I order the case
November 28th: Box break time!

Card Distribution:
Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Slots Taken:
1.scottyb13
2.Linn
3. Jay
4. rigo tovar

Last edited:
Back