Scans Trading

dominik said:
and with the pending trade i decide I will not send first I have more than enough feedback on scf(113)
AND i AM ALREADY GETTING BURNED BY TWO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WITH 20+ FEEDBACK ALRADY

Who burned you? And is there a reason you have not filed a Trade Dispute? You can get a problem solved if no one knows about it....

IF you have a trade issue, you need to let a moderator know. You have been on the site for 10 months with no completed deals. And from glancing I am not seeing that you have ever entered on into Trade Manager... IF a deal is NOT entered into Trade Manager it doesn't exist and there is nothing we can do to help as once again the rules of the site and trading were not followed. We have a great team of Trade Dispute Mods that will go all lengths to solve these issues.

If you choose to work around the rules of the site...you will be stuck with a MUST SEND FIRST TAG, and or BANNED for not following the site rules.

VERIFIED Members on our site are the BEST of the BEST. As a VERIFIED Member, you can not have even a neutral feedback on ANY trade site to be VERIFIED. (Of course you can't have a negative or any other trade issues.)
We are VERY strict when verifying members now.

We have 5,769 Members (as of this post) and only 277 are VERIFIED.. that is less than 5% again the CREAM of the CROP, we do NOT hand out the VERIFIED tag easily. Feel free to ask those who have applied again and again.

Un-Verified members are fine to trade with as they are establsihed traders, that either have simply not applied, or don't meet the criteria.

(When you meet the criteria, feel free to apply in the link in my sig)

We have these rules to protect our members... no one is making you trade with a certain member, BUT if that member is Verified and you are not... if they ask you to, you are expected to send first... otherwise you send at the same time... NO VERIFIED MEMBER will ever be expected to send first, especially to someone with (0) feedback.

Your feedback on SCF, while impressive, (except for 20-25 of it) really means nothing here. I have seen members on sites ALL the time that have great feedback then scam someone on a site that they don't frequent. As you know, once you are on a site for a while, you develp friends etc and the feedback becomes more and more of the same traders and trades. We like to see our members feedback on a variety of sites. IF they simply choose to trade here, and no place else, that is great too, but the rules for feedback and being VERIFIED still apply.

We could be like most sites, and simply stick a MUST SEND FIRST tag on every new member that signs up, but we feel like that is making a member who is probably established on another site (like yourself) start over, and that, in our eyes, isn't always fair.

We have rules here for a reason, that protect not only the new members but the establshied members as well.

No one is making you make a deal with any certain member, feel free to decline their offer, but in a respectful way.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion on this thread and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

also dominik, please take a moment and fill in your profile, i.e. other sites you are on etc... I would like to help you here, but I can't without information from other sites. Thanks and good luck

dominik said:
ITS JUST SO FUNNY I'M STILL LAUGHING
if you ask me something doesnt seem right about this guy he is asking a person that has alot more Feedback and he has 0 yep 0 So maybe he is trying to scam you out of cards you can forget about the cards I liked because I wont send first at all Thank You and have a Great Day.

well he is not sending to you... didnt he state that in a post above?

looks like he isn't going through with the deal... we shall see

Back