Saku Koivu

koivufan

Bench Warmer
Hello all i am looking for all the help i can get we omly have one card store were i come from it is very hard when you only collect one player which is saku koivu looking forward in hearing back from you all. Thank-You Dwain

Hello all i am looking for all the help i can get we omly have one card store were i come from it is very hard when you only collect one player which is saku koivu looking forward in hearing back from you all. Thank-You Dwain

I don't have many hockey cards, Dwain, but I'll be sure to check out what I do have and let you know if I come across any Koivu. Where are you from?

Hello Dwain, I have alot of his cards from his rookie year and up, RCs /Inserts/base a few #, do you have a want list? Lmk and I will post what I have, I'm always looking for Wings player's

Thank-You for getting back to me i am from Prience Edward Island Canada there are about 140 thousand people live here we have one card store so it is hard to get a certian playeer when you only have one store. Please keep in touch i collect anything that has to do with Saku Koivu or Miklko

i am working on a new list i moved and my saku koivu checklist is missing he has alot of cards so it will take me awhile i collect anything that has to do with saku koivu or his brother mikko. Thank's for getting back to me.

I have many Saku and Mikko cards, let me know when you have a listing available to look at. I collect Jason Pominville, Ian Laperriere, Jeff Odgers, Avalanche cards.

Mark

Back