Replacement from UD today for my John Wooden Gold auto /10 Redemption!

BBB is better business bureau it is a consumer advocacy group or something like that. You just write a letter to them about upper deck (which can be done online) They send your complaint to upper deck on your behalf. Upper deck responds to them and you. You keep the card for now. You may get nothing out of it but you may get something nice, I think you deserve something better for the wooden. Just lay out your arguments and what you would like in return.

United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings

not bad ive seen wayyyyyyyy worse...and if you want a wooden auto then just get it ttm. he signes a card, index card and then sent his own envelope with my address all hand written by him

Ok I see we have a couple...........:dance9:

Ground Support said:
you guys are crazy, that Garnett came out of a higher end product, so it makes up the difference in value.

meloman315 said:
not bad ive seen wayyyyyyyy worse...and if you want a wooden auto then just get it ttm. he signes a card, index card and then sent his own envelope with my address all hand written by him

Who else works for UDE here? :nana:

meloman315 said:
not anymore, stopped atleast 3 months ago

Back