Puck break mail

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Transactions: 6
Just a little one.. only got one hit :LOL: and a nice John Tavares SPx base :p

I got a Decades Franchise Quad jersey silver version (the silvers are /40)
2011DecadesFranchiseQuadsWinnipegJets40350x251.jpg

And I got two freebies..

A Kyle Brodziak 2005-06 base parallel /25 - already on the Quest page and the Quest thread
https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/52-The-Ultimate-Quest-Non-stop-Ultimate-Collection!

And this fellow dane, Lars Eller BAP Rookie Jersey /250
2009-10BAPRookieJerseyLarsEller250350x252.jpg

Very cool, Mark. Too bad Brian hasn't found us over here yet. He's definitely one of the best in the hobby, without a doubt. I mean that collection wise, and generosity wise.

Very cool, Mark. Too bad Brian hasn't found us over here yet. He's definitely one of the best in the hobby, without a doubt. I mean that collection wise, and generosity wise.
Very true. He is a true class act.
Nice adds Mark! I gues if your only going to get one hit, that is not a bad one.
Totally agree, a Quad /40 aint bad for a lone hit.. but I forgot to mention I got an expired redemption as well, and Brian tried to get something out of UD, but they wouldnt budge.. angain Brian proved he's a class act, helping me out with that :)

I got an expired redemption as well, and Brian tried to get something out of UD, but they wouldnt budge

That actually doesn't surprise me one bit! I have a redemption I submitted to them in December of 2010. I requested a replacement 2 months ago, and I still haven't heard anything out of them. Absolutely horrible!

That actually doesn't surprise me one bit! I have a redemption I submitted to them in December of 2010. I requested a replacement 2 months ago, and I still haven't heard anything out of them. Absolutely horrible!

Hmmmm, they really seem like they've given up.. lucky for me it was "just" a numbered Kyle Okposo rc, but the BV was $40, so it's not like its a scrub card..

Well mine was a PC auto of Andre Gurode. I'm sure the replacement won't be much better, but I'm really just tired of waiting. I mean, does it really take 2 years to get a guy to sign some stickers? Who knows how long it'll take them to find, and ship, me a replacement.

Well mine was a PC auto of Andre Gurode. I'm sure the replacement won't be much better, but I'm really just tired of waiting. I mean, does it really take 2 years to get a guy to sign some stickers? Who knows how long it'll take them to find, and ship, me a replacement.

:thumbdn: That sounds like a great card! He cant sign much.. hope you get something nice :)

Back