Puck break mail

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Oh, and the freebies were from Brian, the host.. known as northicehero in certain circles :D

3. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

Very cool, Mark. Too bad Brian hasn't found us over here yet. He's definitely one of the best in the hobby, without a doubt. I mean that collection wise, and generosity wise.

4. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Nice adds Mark! I gues if your only going to get one hit, that is not a bad one.

5. Cool_Hand_Flash

Very true. He is a true class act.
    Totally agree, a Quad /40 aint bad for a lone hit.. but I forgot to mention I got an expired redemption as well, and Brian tried to get something out of UD, but they wouldnt budge.. angain Brian proved he's a class act, helping me out with that :)

6. Mike

That actually doesn't surprise me one bit! I have a redemption I submitted to them in December of 2010. I requested a replacement 2 months ago, and I still haven't heard anything out of them. Absolutely horrible!

7. Cool_Hand_Flash

Hmmmm, they really seem like they've given up.. lucky for me it was "just" a numbered Kyle Okposo rc, but the BV was $40, so it's not like its a scrub card..

8. Mike

Well mine was a PC auto of Andre Gurode. I'm sure the replacement won't be much better, but I'm really just tired of waiting. I mean, does it really take 2 years to get a guy to sign some stickers? Who knows how long it'll take them to find, and ship, me a replacement.

9. Cool_Hand_Flash

:thumbdn: That sounds like a great card! He cant sign much.. hope you get something nice :)

10. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Nice quad, and freebies are always great too.

11. Cool_Hand_Flash

Thanks Ken, yes freebies are a great thing :D