~Please Read~ Looking for McNabb

man...i nvr keep pms...maybe i should start keeping them...tahts the xfractor im thinking of...i think u said u would go gore and something else for it though...it was the foye and lj for it at first but u said nvm because i couldnt get it there in time for a card show or something like that....is that correct or do i once again have u confused w/ some1 else

also it doesnt book 75....heres the exact multiplier from this months beckett

#127 (Felton AU RC)...bv 25
126-139 XFRAC Gold....6-1.5 base high

that equal 37....not 75 (u were looking @ the multiplier for 140-169 i believe)

I didn't look it up so I don't know what multiplier was being looked at. and I wasn't offering the felton I was offering the mcnabb. The felton is FS only. The deal you are talking about was for the mcnabb we never made a deal for the x fractor because I won't trade it especially if it only books that because it sells for almost that.

And I don't know what multiplier you were looking at but I was right. here is the price right from beckett opg:

2005-06 Finest X-Fractors Gold 127 Raymond Felton AU $30.00 $75.00

wow....well the one in the beckett mag said 37...thats weird...thats the opg price though...must be right then...ill check it @ my sports card store though...just for closure u know....thats really strange though....lol

thats why I hate that they use multiples in the mag. I don't see why they don't just price out all the cards like they do on the opg. Do you want the mcnabb or not. lmk

for right now ill pass...sry...maybe @ a later date...mainly want autos...and looking to get warrick dunn right now so if u know anyone w/ any of his autos would u lmk...i might go after the mcnabb when i get higher end football and dont have to trade as much...is that cool???...sry

Back