Pay it Forward

Can anybody help me get some of those cards?^^^ Then when I know this site is legit then I will give lots of cards to people. Please help!!!!!!

Do you need my address anybody?

Someone will PM you for your address if they have something for you.

SCHMIDTY24 said:
Then when I know this site is legit then I will give lots of cards to people.

Just look around the site to check out how "legit" it is. There have already been a whole slew of cards given away, traded, and sold here without any problems so far. I don't think you should have to get free stuff to determine whether or not this site is "legit". Like the old saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding".

I would like jerseys and autos but anything will do taking ALL unwanted cards also want the following base or jersey or autos mike trout, Chris Davis, Bryce Harper, Miguel Cabrera, Derek jeter, kobe bryant, lebron James, Michael Jordan I would kill for any of those auto or jerseys please help me mostly want autos and jerseys but want allllllll cards!!!!

And I don't know if they have any but would like YASIEL puig card. And David wright....... And do you guys need my address

And I want RGIII and Aaron Rodgers jersey autos or base

Welcome to the site and I can guarantee that this site is legit, as it is the only forum that I deal with on a daily basis. Good luck with the needs that you are asking or, but you have to realize that hose are some of the hottest players in each sport and the cards are quite valuable, so not many people will be looking to give them away. If you would post some of your favorite teams that you PC , I am sure that there are several people on here that would try to help.

Welcome to the site and I can guarantee that this site is legit, as it is the only forum that I deal with on a daily basis. Good luck with the needs that you are asking or, but you have to realize that hose are some of the hottest players in each sport and the cards are quite valuable, so not many people will be looking to give them away. If you would post some of your favorite teams that you PC , I am sure that there are several people on here that would try to help.[/quot okay thank you

My wants:
~lower end jerseys
~lower end autos
~serial #
~any player I listed before earlier
~kobe bryant especially
~packers
~lakers especially
~cardinals
~Yankees
~I will take ALL THE BASE CARDS YOU DON'T WANT ALLLLL OF THEM PLEASE HELP ME and I will try to get something of your needs back

Thank you for your interest! Email me at <email removed>
Again I will take ALLLL of your unwanted cards

Whs
Someone will PM you for your address if they have something for you.

Just look around the site to check out how "legit" it is. There have already been a whole slew of cards given away, traded, and sold here without any problems so far. I don't think you should have to get free stuff to determine whether or not this site is "legit". Like the old saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding".[/quotWhat's someone will "PM" you?

Here's the first PIF update in a while (hopefully that'll change soon). I wasn't able to get into @Luke Anderson's Prestige group break, so he took the Cowboys and promised to "Pay it Forward" with the cards he got. Well, there were hits for the Cowboys, and he delivered. I got a huge stack of base, around a dozen inserts, and the two cards pictured below.
i got some cowboys autos two of them to be exact id be willing to trade for redskins autos!
Tony Romo / Dez Bryant /299
romobryant.jpg

Gavin Escobar /25
escobar.jpg

Thanks a lot, Luke! May you get it payed back two-fold!

im looking for roy helu autos will be willing to trade for them if i have anyone u pc! can only trade this month

i collect CARDINALS!!!!! Really looking to find some Stan Musial cards for my dad so i can give them to him on his birthday...but me, i collect alot of beltran and i don't know what it is but i have a like 10 helton cards..... im new to this card collecting thing so i guess if i have alot of helton i guess having a few more cards wouldn't hurt
i have a john jay auto from bowman platinum /199

Hey guys I am a football collector. I hunt panther autos,gu,base and all qb's (I hord my Cam Newtons) just getting back into the hobby.

My wants:
~lower end jerseys
~lower end autos
~serial #
~any player I listed before earlier
~kobe bryant especially
~packers
~lakers especially
~cardinals
~Yankees
~I will take ALL THE BASE CARDS YOU DON'T WANT ALLLLL OF THEM PLEASE HELP ME and I will try to get something of your needs back

Thank you for your interest! Email me at <email removed>
Again I will take ALLLL of your unwanted cards

Whs
okay Andrew,I have about 120 Laker cards and some other basketball stars if you want them.Check with your parents and make sure it's alright to give me your address and I'll package them up and send them.

these are Laker cards...and some stars from the mid to late 90's that I had in a box for oh so long... can you name some WildCats from that era and I'll see what I can do

Hi I collect mostly Chicago Cubs,, especially Ryne Sandberg, Andre Dawson, and Mark Grace,, thanks also have plenty to pass on

Back