Pay it Forward

my PC consists of three people corderrel Patterson, russel Wilson and montee ball. I had no clue this was here packages will be mailed asap

What I've done is incorporate PIF packages into trades lol. Saves on shipping:). Jk

I actually did this exact thing with one of the group break packages. I didn't really consider it to be a PIF package but, looking at that member's needs, it certainly could have been one.

I'll see what I have of what you guys want, and if it will work, but I collect Torrey Smith, T.Y. Hilton, (some lions stuff), Kirk Cousins.

kind of new hey luke got me back trading and buy cards been a long time. i collect RG3 i have been slowly getting in to the case breaks here to and love them :)

Last edited:
I collect baseball (currently working on a David Wright collection) and Lions.

Now collecting hockey (a bit) thanks to @Redwings40. Really liked the 2011 Parkhurst Champions set. (recognize most of the older players there versus the newer sets).

I'm in !!! This works well for me as I have already sent free cards on this site before. By now everybody and his mother knows I'm looking for Va Tech alumni(don't want you to part with $$ cards,I can trade for those). I could expand it to baseball and basketball with the help of unwanted cards.Even though I dropped baseball years ago,I still have alot of the "dead era" cards I can offer up...... There is a full list of Va Tech players who "made it" to the nfl on my site...alot of no-names most people don't want or have a need for. This will be a great winter exercise !!! Thanks

Here's the first PIF update in a while (hopefully that'll change soon). I wasn't able to get into @Luke Anderson's Prestige group break, so he took the Cowboys and promised to "Pay it Forward" with the cards he got. Well, there were hits for the Cowboys, and he delivered. I got a huge stack of base, around a dozen inserts, and the two cards pictured below.

Tony Romo / Dez Bryant /299
romobryant.jpg

Gavin Escobar /25
escobar.jpg

Thanks a lot, Luke! May you get it payed back two-fold!

I would like jerseys and autos but anything will do taking ALL unwanted cards also want the following base or jersey or autos mike trout, Chris Davis, Bryce Harper, Miguel Cabrera, Derek jeter, kobe bryant, lebron James, Michael Jordan I would kill for any of those auto or jerseys please help me mostly want autos and jerseys but want allllllll cards!!!!

And I don't know if they have any but would like YASIEL puig card. And David wright....... And do you guys need my address

And I want RGIII and Aaron Rodgers jersey autos or base

Back