Pay it Forward

Here we go! Pic and all :p

This package covers my Andrew Luck, Ryan Nassib, Peyton Manning, Ultimate Collection, Beanie Wells, LeBron James, Alberto Del Rio, Trail Blazers, Red Wings and Colts PC's o_O

Top row:
Alberto Del Rio mat relic
Damon "Mighty Mouse" Stoudamire GU
Kevin Smith Ultimate au/jsy (got this one, but I super collect all Ultimates so its still cool :D )

2nd row:
Andrew Luck bronze version Bowman :D
Bjoern Werner RC - my very first Werner
Ryan Nassib x4! including his Ultimate RC! :D

3rd row:
Peyton Manning (dupe, but again, super collecting lol)
Hugh Thornton RC - another first rc of a Colt
Coby Fleener enchantment, these are pretty cool. Never seen one til now
Niklas Lidström insert
LeBron James insert
LaMarcus Aldridge insert
Brandon Roy insert

4th row:
3 Beanie dupes, but yet again.. yup, super collecting :LOL:

Thanks a bunch Troy. Great stuff :)

I figured that some hit as dupes, but I wanted to try to hit as many PC items as possible and I figured the Nassib Ultimate would make you pretty happy. I am glad that you like them!:D

I figured that some hit as dupes, but I wanted to try to hit as many PC items as possible and I figured the Nassib Ultimate would make you pretty happy. I am glad that you like them!:D
Hehehehe, and hit a lot of the PC's you did! :LOL: :p

Yea, the Nassib Ult is dual PC lol

I got a package today from Troy (went to my old address, but it made it here :D). Here is what he sent...

For the Detroit Tigers PC...
2011 Playoff Contenders Justin Verlander
2012 Bowman's Best Justin Verlander
2012 Topps Heritage Victor Martinez #513/1963

For the Giants/Michigan/Manningham PC...
2008 Upper Deck SP Mario Manningham RC

and a couple of hits...

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Magglio Ordonez GU'ed Jersey
2008 Bowman Sterling Adrian Arrington Auto #101/199

Thanks again Troy, you hit my PC real good. I will try to get some pics up later today.

Got a package from Paul (redwing40) today, I will open it and post results in a little while

Finally got around to open this up this morning, here is what I got...

I won a contest on another site, and the prize was a 2012 Marcus Kruger/Gustav Nyquist Rookie Rivalry Dual Jersey card, and here are the "Pay It Forward" cards that were enclosed...

'10-'11 Donruss Jimmy Howard Acetate
'10-'11 In The Game Between The Pipes Thomas McCollum Auto
'05-'06 Upper Deck Steve Yzerman Jersey card

Thanks Paul, the package was great

Finally got around to open this up this morning, here is what I got...

I won a contest on another site, and the prize was a 2012 Marcus Kruger/Gustav Nyquist Rookie Rivalry Dual Jersey card, and here are the "Pay It Forward" cards that were enclosed...

'10-'11 Donruss Jimmy Howard Acetate
'10-'11 In The Game Between The Pipes Thomas McCollum Auto
'05-'06 Upper Deck Steve Yzerman Jersey card

Thanks Paul, the package was great
No Problem Ken, gald you like them! Wish I could have sent more

Nice stuff recently Ken :) and great job Paul and Troy..

Y'all makin meh feel like a slacker cause Im still putting the packages together/need to get to the PO lol :p

So I receive my first pay it forward package. Though I haven't figure how to put the pics up I'll just give you a list and from a mountaineer and a cowboy standpoint you will understand why I loved this package.

1. Jarrett brown(wvu) crown royal auto #11/50. Love this card
2.jedd gyrko(wvu) bowman chrome base. My only mountaineer baseball card. George Bret is from wva but didn't attend wvu lol so I have a few of his
3. Marion barber gridiron gear jersey card #37/100 :)
4 and 5. Felix jones topps chrome base refractor and orange refractor
6. Sean lee topps gold base number /2012

Big ups to Franklinguy for this package. And yes sir. It was well received in wv. And I'm ALWAYS happy to add to my cowboy collection.

Nice package! Congrats, and way to go Troy. Troy is definitely one of our finest members, and he just continues to prove it time and time again!

Back