Pay It Forward: Part 2

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We had quite a bit of fun with the last Pay it Forward, so I thought we'd try it again but maybe a little differently this time.

Here's how it'll work.

If you have a card, or cards, that you would like to give away simply post a scan of that card in this thread. Then, a member of the site will claim the card in the thread as well as send you a PM with their address, and you can send it to them.

Here are some rules. These rules must be followed, or you risk a Must Send First tag being added to your account!

1. Members with a Must Send First tag are not allowed to claim cards.
  2. Once you list a card, it must be listed for at least 48 hours.
  3. You must send the card to the first person who claims the card.
  4. For each card that you claim, you agree to list at least 1 card of your own into this thread. You can wait until you receive the card you claimed.
  5. Don't use this thread to unload a bunch of garbage. Only game used, autographs, and short print cards are allowed.

Some other stuff. These are not rules, just my personal suggestions.

While any member can claim any card, I believe it would be considerate to wait at least a few days to claim a card that isn't going to be a PC card for you. That way, we're all giving some time for someone else who might need it for their PC to claim the card.

Please don't complain about slow shipping. The cards are free, and you're not required to list your own cards until after you receive a card from this thread anyways.

PWE are perfectly acceptable but, if using a PWE, the cards should at least be protected by a sleeve and a toploader.

On the same note, if you can't ship fairly quickly, please post the card some other time. Personal stuff can happen, and these cards could be listed for days, so it's not always going to be super speed shipping but let's at least make an effort to get the cards shipped out in a timely manner.

I'll start this off with a card I have duplicates of. This may not be the exact card you get, but, if not, it will be one just like it.

CLAIMED
13c157ge.jpg

Last edited:
How about the Chiefs or Dwayne Bowe?

2009 Playoff Prestige True Colors Dwayne Bowe /100
bowe.jpg

I have a question : can someone jump in at anytime to offer a card for this thread,or does one wait until a card comes your way that you may want to claim,then offer one up?

Back