Patriots

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Yeah, they're definitely not looking like the Pats we're used to seeing right now, that's for sure.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Might have spoken a little too soon, there. About to start the 4th and the Pats are only down by 3 now. Wow!

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
:LOL: I'm not so sure. I think they were just unlucky in the first half. They looked like the Patriots of old the eentire 2nd half.
With the amount of stars that they have lost in the past couple of years, goes to show how good Belichick and Brady are, I think it has nothing to do with luck.

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
:LOL: I'm not so sure. I think they were just unlucky in the first half. They looked like the Patriots of old the eentire 2nd half.
They are much like the Cowboys in that way. Not just with individual games but with entire seasons. Both teams second half to 4th quarter teams.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
They are much like the Cowboys in that way. Not just with individual games but with entire seasons. Both teams second half to 4th quarter teams.
Except the Cowboys don't have a defensive mastermind coaching their team.

Jeremy

Eu tu America?
Luck had nothing to do with it.... The cold starting biting Manning in the butt, plus Welkner made a mistake he will never forget.