Out of my element need assistance

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
I collect Zags since I have gone to their games since before they were a tourney regular. I would like to collect the top rookie for a few guys... but no clue what are the top brands for rookie cards? If I could only have 1-2 what should I get? No clue when I search basketball what I am looking at.

I collect Zags since I have gone to their games since before they were a tourney regular. I would like to collect the top rookie for a few guys... but no clue what are the top brands for rookie cards? If I could only have 1-2 what should I get? No clue when I search basketball what I am looking at.

I am not a big Basketball collector but, like you, I collect some of my favorite college, Kentucky, players and I know that Prestige always puts and emphasis on the rookie class each year. A great place to find out release dates and checklists is Sports Card Radio website.

Not sure what kind of budget you have, but if it were me I'd probably go after UD Exquisite. They're some of the most sought after rookies and they feature the players in their college uniform. However, they also come with a pretty hefty price tag. SPA might be another good option. They also feature college unis, and are some of the most sought after rookies.

Price or college uniform is not the issue just want to get the top of the guy. I see some of these patch/auto combos I figured one of those might be the top.

I am a fan of the Upper Deck Exquisite a little pricey but quality and Immaculate by panini great patches and autos there too also pricey

Back