Onyxdragon5977's rolling mail thread

Here's my last pickup for the month!

2011 SP Authentic Future Watch Gold Auto #d 5/5
11SPAuthenticFWGoldAuto_zps02ywtam6.jpg

Thanks for the look

I like the look of that set. Too bad UD doesn't have an NFL license. I'd love to see those cards with NFL unis instead of college unis.

Sweet. Now if only these dang College Uniform cards would go away and the NFL and various leagues would allow the use of names and logos on sports cards... I know in the 70s there was airbrushing so logos wouldn't be seen but back then they could at least use the dang team name.

Soon the card companies won't even be able to use the PLAYERS name. OK so that is a very sweet on-card auto of an Oregon State Running Back who started with the St. Lewis team (previously an L.A. team) and is now on the Atlanta team.

SJax stuff is expensive...

I do enjoy the future watch...

and airbrushing went on for years, mostly guys that got traded or whatnot...I know Keith Olbermann did a thing on old cards and why they were how they were...I want to say the 69 Topps baseball with the yellow letter variations, then a guy where his name is formatted differently than everyone else in the set because they didn't account for all the letters in his name...

Here are today's.

2004 Donruss Elite Aspirations #d 27/66 (the marks are dog hair lol!)

04DonrussEliteAspirations_zpsolsfrvo8.jpg

2007 Absolute TOTT Black auto #d 2/5

07PlayoffAbsoluteTOTTBlackA_zpsu3railag.jpg
07PlayoffAbsoluteTOTTBlackB_zpsjubnsrxb.jpg

Thanks for looking.

More mail! Got this in from Bud (krusin) in an ebay deal!

2004 Hot Prospects Red Hot #d 18/50

04HotProspectsRedHotA_zpszlhdgobo.jpg
04HotProspectsRedHotB_zpso2snh62j.jpg

Got these on the bay...

2004 Topps Chrome Xfractors (these are STILL hard to find, even though they're /279...) #d 201/279

04ToppsChromeXfractorA_zpscslrn5oj.jpg
04ToppsChromeXfractorB_zpshityg2jy.jpg

2007 UD Trilogy #d 17/33

07UDTrilogy_zps8kn4m59v.jpg

And the big one!

2014 Immaculate Platinum #d 1/1 (overpaid, but I really don't care!)

14Immaculate1-1_zpsfppcutfh.jpg

Thanks for the look again!

yeah the thing Press Pass had going for them was ON CARD...I just hate that they lost the NCAA license, because they had a decent product...

and I believe that exquisite to be a placard like they used on the RCs in 05, but I could be wrong...my exquisite knowledge is on the auto rc side...

Back