OH Lord hes back

no dude seriously. A local buyer bought 2/3 of my collection already including my saints pC. selling the last of it in a few days to the same guy. hes a local dealer in Sullivan county that still does it old school and drives to card shows and vender shows and such. But honestly, im really done.
j5

no dude seriously. A local buyer bought 2/3 of my collection already including my saints pC. selling the last of it in a few days to the same guy. hes a local dealer in Sullivan county that still does it old school and drives to card shows and vender shows and such. But honestly, im really done.
j5

You'll be back... :glare:

Ive took a few breaks as well in my time...

honestly brotha, i really lost the desire, i need to be back into music..and thats the deal..............no offense my mangos but im really done
j

I don't care if you collect or not.. as long as you spell.my nane correctly from now on, spread the mango and forward my redemption when you get it ;) :LOL:

Geez Just like everything else in life. New Forum same old people. I thought the initials TCZ part looked familiar. :D

haha whats up kirk?
j

Not much and for me last night I wasn't. It was one of those rest after dinner then upon waking up from "power nap" about 3 or 4 hours later just returning to bed nights. Only having about 2 hours sleep Monday Night didn't help matters.

As far as my Sports teams. Looks like the Caps are out of the playoffs. Not sure which I prefer, not making the playoffs at all or going into them and getting swept in the first round. I think not making them at all tends to be better. In Baseball I'm hoping the Nats can stay healthy and that the pitchers deliver their best stuff for most of the games. I know it's impossible to have your best each and every game. The O's should have a good season they are looking pretty good this spring. Too soon in the year to even think about the DeadSkins, at least they don't have any Painworths to deal with this season.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wel i can say this 0 I dont collect any more, but still appreciate the hobby, i still love the mets, and still love my bounty boy saints! No matter what. I guess i got a lil respect for the hamilton ti cats of the cfl since a dude that went to hartwick college (in oneonta ny , near suny oneonta), got picked in their draft a few years ago. hes a back up qb for the team. When i was collecting cards i had his only card ever made, from sage hit , he had the reg ular card, a shiny card, then the auto, and i had 2 of the four plates for the auto. but anyhow thats how it goes i need sleep myself bug gig tomorrow night , well tonight so i gotta practice the old harp..

cinco

Back