oh. Hello there

bongo870

Bench Warmer
Hey all. yet another noob here just saying hello. Some of you see are here from my old stomping grounds Topps message boards so a few of you know me already.
I am 36 Live in Jersey and is a Phillies fan. I collect ken Griffey Jr. and Ryan Howard and I mainly collect (and put together) sets. My main thing is my collection of GU and Autos I have pulled from packs. That is my prize collection. I now have hundreds in my collection. So I don't ever trade my GU and autos I pull but I love to trade to help others and I finish our sets. Almost all the time I let the other guy get the better end of the deal. I also have sent out large clumps of cards for nothing. Because to me that's what collecting is all about. Not for $ but for the love of trading and baseball.
Right now I am currently working on a new project. I am trying to get a auto on a phillies card for the entire 1980 world champs Phillies. I am now down to 3 left!
A lot of you may notice I cant spell all to well. I suffer greatly from migraines and sometimes I will not be able to understand. I usually run everything through my AOL e-mail spell check but I miss that from time to time. So please bear with me if you don't understand my spelling.
Hope things here go great!
Glad to meet and see al of you
Brad

Welcome to the site, happy to have you around. If you have any questions just let one of the moderators or myself know.

Great to see you here. He's one of the most respected people on the topps message boards. Make sure to sign up for the Verified Trader Program.:)

Back