• @MWS Joe Namath Topps Five Star Auto/ Patch Book 17/30

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • @wilddotcom Topps Chrome Profar/ Machado Dual Auto 01/10

• @MWS National Treasures Virtuoso Peyton Manning auto 2/25

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • @MWS Five Star Terry Bradshaw Auto 07/25

• @captkirk42 Matt Ryan Die Cut Auto 1/9!

• @Batman1641 2013 Panini National Keenan Allen Rookie Materials 1/1!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • @Zimmy 2012 Topps Tribute Hank Aaron Auto 04/25

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • @scottyb13 2009-10 Classics Bill Russell Auto

• @kenny kerr SPx Robert Griffin III Jersey/ Auto /199

• @kenny kerr Monte Ball Auto 44/50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It has been brought to my attention that I unintentionally broke a rule when posting the poll. The limit for the COTM is suppose to be 10 and I posted 11. Also, it has been an unwritten rule that each member can only have 2 nominees, but since that part is not actually written I have dropped @MWS Terrell Davis to get down to the 10 but will allow for the other 3 to stay up. I will make sure that I add this rule to the next month's contest.

This one will be close, but I cannot bring myself to vote for a Bradshaw or a Peyton Manning, not that I wouldn't like to pull the cards but would sell them because, we will say that I just am not a fan of either. Then the baseball cards really need some consideration, but I will have to go with the 1/1 sick Patch/ Auto of Keenan Allen.

I was so sure when I saw the Manning that that would get my vote...

And it will lol.. but man this is a great months worth :)

It was tough. But I had to vote for the Keenan Allen. Not only was it the hardest card to get but it's in my PC. LOL

Anyone who has voted since November 5th will need to vote again to make sure their vote is counted!

Anyone who has voted since November 5th will need to vote again to make sure their vote is counted!
I think there are only 2 votes that need to be redone. Not totally sure as it is based on my non-scientific vote count. My vote was done before the 5th so mine is still in there.

Back