Other Sports Nick Diaz is an idiot

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, not sure who all is into UFC or MMA in general, but this guy is something special...

he 'retired' from the UFC because he says he was being grossly underpaid (I think his last fight he was paid $40,000) and wanted to be paid $500,000 for his next fight...to give you an idea of how absurd that is, pretty much everyone knows Ronda Rousey, her last fight, $75,000...

so after months of complaining and slamming the UFC he finally decided to fight again, but wanted a title shot...so instead he gets former champ Anderson Silva, and I don't know what he is getting paid, that will probably come out early next week, but I would expect him to be fined...

leading up to fights, there are various things that the fighters are suppose to do, mostly in terms of media things...well Diaz has skipped his second appearance leading up to the fight this weekend...

and if anyone saw Diaz rant on how UFC contracts aren't what fighters actually make because they have to pay people they train with and such where he also admitted to not paying taxes, yeah, I went to high school with the guy who set him off on that rant...

man that was a terrible card...I was confident to bet on 3 of the fights, and I would have won...I wanted Tate to lose, but I would have put money on her, then on Woodley and Silva to win...Woodley was a decent fight, but the best description I saw of the Diaz v Silva was 'glorified sparring session'...

also Chris Weidman had to drop from the main event for the next UFC, so Rousey v Cat has been moved to Main Event, and Holly Holm debut to be co-Main, but they are trying to find Victor another guy to fight, since they have several weeks

Back