New Member!!

spazzyvol

Tennessee Vols Mega Collector
Hey fellow collectors!! I was urged to check this out by one of your current members and I definitely dig it!

I'm a football card collector at heart! If you can't tell from my screen name, I love the Tennessee vols....and collect any former player. I also collect rookies, autos, JSY cards, inserts of various other players but a UT VOL gets top priority. I buy a lot of cards to a fault probably which means I weed out what I don't wanna keep so I don't drown in my collection! I'll leave a link to my auctions for anyone interested in seeing what's for grabs this week! Maybe something you'll like to snag and take off my hands. I have a Beckett account and spend time trading on there as well under the name spazzyvol. I'm 30 years old, married with two daughters, 4 years old and 10 months old. I live in Bowling Green, KY and I am originally from Nashville. May be more info than you care to have but that's just my personality. So I'm happy to nerd it up with y'all!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/spazzintell...h=item3388241239&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Whats upppp? Glad you signed up ol buddy. It didn't take that much convincing. Check out the site. Hope you enjoy man. Great group of guys here. SOOOO.........WELCOME!!!

I live in Bowling Green, KY and I am originally from Nashville. May be more info than you care to have but that's just my personality. So I'm happy to nerd it up with y'all!

Welcome to the site, a lot of great stuff going on. I live in Scottsville so it is nice to have someone on that is local and I will try to forgive the UT thing!

Welcome aboard @spazzyvol. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to PM me or the rest of the team any time. Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Welcome to the site, a lot of great stuff going on. I live in Scottsville so it is nice to have someone on that is local and I will try to forgive the UT thing!

Awesome you're in Scottsville! I pass through there once a week while working!! You must be a UK fan? ; )

Where do you go for cards locally? Probably BG? I didn't know if Scottsville hd an LCS. Maybe we can meet up one day and make a live trade or something!

Awesome you're in Scottsville! I pass through there once a week while working!! You must be a UK fan? ; )

Where do you go for cards locally? Probably BG? I didn't know if Scottsville hd an LCS. Maybe we can meet up one day and make a live trade or something!

Go Big Blue, and I generally go to Steve's if I am after baseball or Grubbmasters for football. We will have to do a trade

Hey checked out your auctions. Loads of good stuff. I'm watching one that ends in 4 days and I just bid on the Kurt Warner Lot.

T
Hey checked out your auctions. Loads of good stuff. I'm watching one that ends in 4 days and I just bid on the Kurt Warner Lot.

Many thanks! I'll combine shipping on multiple purchases. Doesn't matter how many you buy, total shipping would be $3.00 if more than one lot/auction is purchased!!

Back