new listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
got an eBay listing promo, so watch for new listings coming the next couple of days, as I completely redo my listings...also changing from junk to middle of the road stuff, as most of the low end stuff are on their way to COMC or will be leaving over the next month...

listing some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in years...

got another 50 card auction promo today, so Peyton Manning Jerseys, RCs, and Mike Gillislee Patches and Autos...

had a 500 listing promo at the end of June and started July with another 500 card promo...listing the usual, Mannings, Gillislees, then some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day in years, mostly ladies stuff, Jennie Finch Softball stuff, but also quite a few 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009 SP Authentic Patches and Patch Autos to go with the usual Olympic fodder...also added a bunch of Matt Leinart crap, feel free to check it out with my ebay link in sig...im willing to cut some decent deals on multiple cards, but don't be offering me 30% on stuff, or under $4 on any single card with no other offers, cause I'm not paying to give this stuff away...

I do have a couple nice cards coming hopefully next week, that Mike Giancarlo Stanton guy auto rc should get some interest...have a peek around...its not sorted so well, as ive been doing upload of 10-50 at a time to keep my picture adding pretty clean, hopefully I can get like a 2000 listing promo in a month or two, then ill have a nice organized eBay again

also be sure to check out my COMC (also linked in the sig, as I have over 1000 items going up in less than 2 weeks, mostly college autos, and then 2-3 weeks after that ill have over 2000 new items go up, mostly lower end autos, some decent inserts, serial numbered stuff, should be good, hope to start making some serious bucks over on COMC

ive had around 400 post to my COMC the past week and another 900 will post sometime this week...probably 15 are the ONLY ONE listed on the site, and at least half of them are the lowest price on the site...

Back